Re: [p2-dev] P2 default fragment requirements

Vladimir,

I'd expect information would be still complete. At the same time parsers could break.

If you are willing to commit to do the work (update generator, parsers, verify it still works as expected, and support it afterwards) - go ahead, I will review changes.

But there're bigger fish to fry in P2 (f.e. the speed of UI filtering dialog).