Re: [p2-dev] creating artifact repo from arbitrary files

You should be able to create custom metadata/artifact repository
implementation that knows how to collect and generate all necessary
metadata on the fly? We have something like this in Tycho to expose P2
artifacts cached in maven local repo to the resolver, works reasonably
well. I vaguely remember there was P2 code that expected "simple" repo
layout, but this shouldn't be an issue for a P2 committer ;-)

Igor