[p2-dev] EclipseCon 2014 -- Early Bird Deadline

Hi everyone,

While I know many of you are busy enjoying ECE right now, I just wanted to remind you that the early bird deadline for EclipseCon 2014 is just around the corner (Nov 4 2013).

I'd love to see some really cool p2 content! The work that Krzysztof and RedHat is doing on RPM / p2 integration seems like it would be very interesting for our community hear about.  Also, I think the work that Pascal did last year on remediation hasn't been presented before (it made it all the way to Kepler feature number 2 [1] :).

[1] http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2013/06/19/remediation-eclipse-kepler-feature-2/

For more information, checkout the CfP [2].

Cheers,
Ian