Re: [p2-dev] Getting shared profile for droplets

Not following

On 07/02/2013 11:28 AM, Krzysztof Daniel wrote:
On Tue, 2013-07-02 at 05:17 +0200, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
getProfile will return you the profile you need.

But getProfile seeems to return current profile, which will correspond
to the shared one only after user one had been dropped. Which may be
enough given that I'll drop user profile when I discover droplets (or
master) change.