[p2-dev] Building a eclipse product with existing features and p2 repository

Hi,

i'm working on an eclipse PHP build which should contain pre-installed features and provide an existing p2 repository.

The build is working so far, but when one of the included features is updated in the p2-repository, eclipse doesn't recognise this as a new version.

e.g. i'm shipping the build with org.example.feature version 0.0.1, and the included repository updates the feature to 0.0.2, i don't see the version as an update, but as a new feature which can be installed.

I'm adding the repositories in a p2.inf file:

https://github.com/pulse00/lennard-php/blob/master/com.dubture.ide.bundle/META-INF/p2.inf

and include existing features in my product feature.xml:

https://github.com/pulse00/lennard-php/blob/master/com.dubture.ide.feature/feature.xml#L25

Has anyone a hint what could be the problem with that build?

regards

-robert

Back to the top