[p2-dev] Wiki update

I have started a much-needed update of the p2 wiki. In following the general trend of eclipsepedia, I'm migrating over to using hierarchical pages to allow for easier navigation. Here is the new landing page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2

I'm moving obsolete documents from the Ganymede release to:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Ganymede

If you create new pages, please adopt the hierarchical convention for consistency. Also, feel free to dive in and update pages that have not been updated yet.

John

Back to the top