Re: [p2-dev] installer and director

I have added this topic to the agenda http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Meeting_20080908

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---05/09/2008 12:29:00 PM---Hi John, and all, I agree with the general tone of this threaScott Lewis ---05/09/2008 12:29:00 PM---Hi John, and all, I agree with the general tone of this thread also...and am willing to do

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/09/2008 12:29 PM

Re: [p2-dev] installer and director

Hi John, and all,

I agree with the general tone of this thread also...and am willing to do
some of this work (i.e. move the installer function into director...or
vice versa as consensus arises).

We can chat on Monday (next p2 meeting I think) to discuss details and
strategy.

Scott