Re: [p2-dev] How to know features/plugins installed

Please ask this question on the platform newsgroup. However you may want to check in the update manager API to see if you can find what you are looking for.
What are you trying to achieve by doing this?

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for Meng Xin Zhu ---25/08/2008 02:48:22 AM---I debugged how update manager of eclipse install features/plMeng Xin Zhu ---25/08/2008 02:48:22 AM---I debugged how update manager of eclipse install features/plugins. I found that it won't call BundleContext.installBundle until

Meng Xin Zhu <zhumx@xxxxxxxxxx>

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

25/08/2008 02:48 AM

[p2-dev] How to know features/plugins installed

I debugged how update manager of eclipse install features/plugins. I found that it won't call BundleContext.installBundle until the eclipse starts next time. So my plug-in can't detect whether new bundles are installed by registering a bundle listener in OSGi framework. Does anybody know how to be notified when new bundles install?

Best Regards
Zhu Meng Xin