RE: [p2-dev] qualifier in product not translated

Hi Helmut,

I can't seem to find it either. Please open a bug against PDE Build.

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for "Haigermoser, Helmut" ---21/08/2008 03:54:50 AM---Thanks Pascal! :)"Haigermoser, Helmut" ---21/08/2008 03:54:50 AM---Thanks Pascal! :)

"Haigermoser, Helmut" <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"P2 developer discussions" <p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

21/08/2008 03:54 AM

RE: [p2-dev] qualifier in product not translated

Thanks Pascal! :)
A quick bz-search did not reveal the mentioned bug, can you send me the
number of the bugzilla so that I can subscribe and maybe vote for it
please?
TIA,
Ciao, hh