Re: [p2-dev] P2 UI improvements: have a look at YaST?

Yes, it would be great to get summary of the differences, pros/cons, etc.  Joerg, anything in particular you had in mind when you sad "...has a number of features that are badly missing" ?  The more detail you can supply the better.

Thanks!

Jeff

Susan Franklin McCourt wrote:

Jorg,
thanks, we'll take a look. Always interested in checking out different update UI's, they are good inspiration.
The definition of the personas is simply another tool to use to try to reach consensus on the users and tasks in order to make sure the workflows are simple.

susan
Inactive hide details for Joerg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantzius@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Joerg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantzius@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>