[p2-dev] Equivalent of Update Policy for P2

Hi All,

In 3.3 I could ensure that users could only update features from our internal mirror sites. Can anyone explain how I would do this with P2? (This seems like a gaping hole.)

Thanks,

Miles

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx