RE: [Fwd: [p2-dev] Broadcast: p2 dev meeting (Jul 14 11:00 AM EDT inBoardroom 1 (Front Office)/2670 Queensview@IBMCA)]

The summer vacation over, I will consult with everyone to see if we can find a more suitable day/time for the call, but it will likely be a nightmare as we have to accommodate ppl in Europe as well as on the West coast.

Inactive hide details for "Schaefer, Doug" ---07/16/2008 12:31:36 AM---Works fine in Outlook. Unless I can read a Google Calend"Schaefer, Doug" ---07/16/2008 12:31:36 AM---Works fine in Outlook. Unless I can read a Google Calendar in Outlook, I'm unlikely to use it.

"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"P2 developer discussions" <p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/16/2008 12:31 AM

RE: [Fwd: [p2-dev] Broadcast: p2 dev meeting (Jul 14 11:00 AM EDT inBoardroom 1 (Front Office)/2670 Queensview@IBMCA)]

Works fine in Outlook. Unless I can read a Google Calendar in Outlook, I'm unlikely to use it.

BTW, This time is aweful for me. That's why I never call in.

Doug.