From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:50 PM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [p2-dev] Broadcast: p2 dev meeting (Jul 14 11:00 AM EDT inBoardroom 1 (Front Office)/2670 Queensview@IBMCA)]

I would highly recommend creating a Google Calendar... it works better. It has been working pretty well for ECF and other projects at Eclipse.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 6:44 PM, Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

well ok.  it appears that I was overly optimistic that Notes would manage to make such an invite work.  Perhaps it is just me but there is no useful content in this meeting invite.  I have received Notes invites in the past so it does actually work. Perhaps there is a setting in your Notes that you need to tweak to have it send iCal content?

Did others get the invite successfully?
Jeff