[osee-dev] Something is wrong with the newsgroup - data dictionary post

Hi Folks,

  I've tried to post a message asking for help in how to form a data dictionary in OSEE three times.

  Each time, the post appears to be successful. However, on returning to the list the title of the first attempt is shown with today's date. If I then refresh, it vanishes.

The 2nd and 3rd post contents were:

"This post may be a repeat, as I posted it, it appeared, and then vanished!

This may be a dumb question and I apologise if it is.

The requirements tools I have used in the past have either had a "file" for the data dictionary, or the subsystem interfaces have been defined and the DD generated by scripting from the database. I haven't found either of these in OSEE. I appreciate that DDs may be organisation specific so may require customisation of OSEE but I don't want to reinvent the wheel!
"

All the best,

Mark

Back to the top