Re: [orion-dev] How to compile/run/build/debug code on Eclipse Orion. Run toolbar not working

I everyone,

The OrionHub site is broken ?

----- Mensagem original -----
De: Syed Muhammad Hassan 2071-FET/BSEE/F13 <hassan.bsee2071@xxxxxxxxxx>
Para: orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Enviadas: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 07:11:22 -0000 (UTC)
Assunto: [orion-dev] How to compile/run/build/debug code on Eclipse Orion. Run toolbar not working

How to build compile c++,C#,python code in Orion. Create new launch configuration" widget in the toolbar doesn't show up. I am running eclipse on my local machine. How can I build, compile c#  or any other code. Please find attached screenshot. I am literally scratching my head from the past three days.

Back to the top