[orion-dev] Orion is moving to Github

Its finally happening.

We are moving our development to Github!

The migration will be taking place on April 10 at 10AM EST. There will be a disruption with being able to fetch and push code until the migration is complete. We will be sending out notifications when the migration starts and when it completes.

Anyone that has open gerrit contributions is encouraged to reopen them as pull requests (after the migration is complete).

For more details, see the following bugs:

Bug 496941 - Move Orion to Github
Bug 514340 - [plan] Move Orion to GitHub.com

Thanks,
Michael

Back to the top