There are some other 'Getting Involved' links on the main wiki page

Joshua's last search is a good starting place for finding existing issues to work on and any bugzilla cleanup we do will only improve the results.  I followed up with him separately on the bugs he is interested in.

Curtis

Inactive hide details for Joshua Wilson ---04/28/2015 01:42:15 PM---I have been looking at the bugs in this list from the queryJoshua Wilson ---04/28/2015 01:42:15 PM---I have been looking at the bugs in this list from the query above.  I know you said that you have so

From: Joshua Wilson <javajoshw@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/28/2015 01:42 PM
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] meeting minutes
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have been looking at the bugs in this list from the query above.  I know you said that you have some clean up to do. The few that I looked interesting to me either already have a PR/commit or they were rejected or may be out of date.

Any ideas on things to add to the search?

thanks,
Joshua

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Joshua Wilson <javajoshw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: _______________________________________________
orion-dev mailing list