[orion-dev] GSoC Idea - Android Application for Orion

Hello everyone,

My name is Dragos Corlatescu and I am an undergraduate Computer Science student at The Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Romania.

I found Orion project very interesting and I checked out the code. So I noticed that the Orion's Android Application just redirects the user to the browser and accesses the Orion's website.

My question/idea is:
Would you be interested in an Android Application that will allow the user to interact with Orion directly from the application?

Dragos Corlatescu

Back to the top