Re: [orion-dev] Needed: 10 minute talks for an Orion Symposium at EclipseCon North America

Done! ;-) That's two slots taken! Awesome!

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion

Inactive hide details for Tom Schindl ---2012/11/13 10:04:30 AM---I'm at EclipseCon and could show how I integrated Orion into Tom Schindl ---2012/11/13 10:04:30 AM---I'm at EclipseCon and could show how I integrated Orion into a JavaFX application which delegates to

Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

2012/11/13 10:04 AM

Re: [orion-dev] Needed: 10 minute talks for an Orion Symposium at EclipseCon North America

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm at EclipseCon and could show how I integrated Orion into a JavaFX
application which delegates to JDT-Core for auto-complete, error/warning
detection, ... .

Tom

https://twitter.com/k_e_n__w/status/268364785769385985;-)

> Cheers,
>
> Ken Walker
> Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web

http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion

B e s t S o l u t i o n . a t EDV Systemhaus GmbH