[orion-dev] Orion talks at EclipseCon 2013

The submission system is now open for EclipseCon 2013, coming to Boston in March next year. I would like to encourage the entire community of Orion contributors and adopters to submit talks for the conference. The submission deadline is November 19, but there is an early bird deadline of October 31st (this week!) Five of the early bird submissions will be selected and added to the conference program next week, so getting a proposal in early increases your chances of success. There was a great showing of Orion talks at EclipseCon Europe last week, and a strong interest from the community in learning what people are building and doing with Orion. Let's tell the Eclipse community about all the cool things we're working on...

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/econsubmissions

John

Back to the top