Re: [orbit-dev] Google Closure compiler to Orbit

> Closure compiler have multiple distributions. The maven distribution does
> not include the dependencies on the jar.
> This is the one we have CQed. Some of those dependencies are optional, ant,
> args4j,
> I think we are OK with the orbit versions of those dependencies as I have
> been running my development/tests
> against those.
> Thanks,

Ok, so I think what we probably want to reference is the
'closure-compiler-unshaded' artifactId since 'closure-compiler' seems to
bundle the class files. In fact the unshaded artifact even has its own
OSGi manifest, so we can probably use that to compare :) The ATO CQ has
been filed.

I'll try this out for myself to see what changes need to be made. If all
versions provided are compatible then I don't see any other roadblocks and
hopefully we'll have this in very soon.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg