[orbit-dev] Adding a bundle that is not a Maven artifact

Hi,

I'm looking at updating SWTChart (0.10.0) which is not a Maven artifact and is not in a Maven repository. I noticed CVS is supposed to be replaced completely by Git and there is this new orbit-recipes repo. In the readme:
"The preferred method for creating recipes is by consuming a Maven artifact"

So, is there another way? I was thinking of just doing the old CVS way but I just want to make sure that there is no other preferred way to do this.

Thank you,
Marc-Andre

Back to the top