Re: [orbit-dev] Remove of ".orbit" suffix from recipes

Is there some other way to identify that a bundle came from Orbit?

A client hit a situation where we had a conflicting bundle between two bundles.  Turned out the older bundle came from Orbit, but the project started including putting in OSGi metadata.  It was hard to trace.

Brian.