Von: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von David M Williams
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015 14:24
An: Orbit Developer discussion
Betreff: Re: [orbit-dev] I did like to become a committer to bundle and maintaine a new library.

Kristopher,

Are you a committer on any Eclipse Foundation project?

That is basically the main criteria we have, regarding "demonstrated history".

If not, perhaps you can convince the emft.henshin project to make you one?
Assuming you feel ready to be a committer on the that project, a polite email
to the project lead is one way to get such a conversation started.

And, then please approach us again, after you become a committer.

Thanks,