[open-measured-data-wg] EclipseCon 2022 - Automotive Community Day - Presentations

Hi Everyone,

currently, I am collecting the presentations, shown at the EclipseCon 2022 Automotive Community Day.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseCon_2022_Automotive_Community_Day

I will update the wiki site as far as I get the next confirmation for publishing. In the meantime, you can have a look on all available slides.

Thanks!

Best,

Andy

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Engineering New Products (BEG/ENP1)
Bosch Engineering GmbH | Postfach 13 50 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY |
www.bosch-engineering.com
Tel.
+49 7062 911-8264 | Mobil +49 172 7258214 | Telefax +49 711 811-5111226 | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Abstatt, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 746374
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Rudolf Maier; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Johannes-Jörg Rüger, Volker Buschka, Dr. Frank Schmidt

Back to the top