[open-measured-data-wg] Meeting Minutes - Eclipse Automotive - bringing Automotive together

Hi Everyone,

I would like to share the minutes [1] of our 4-weekly meeting “Eclipse Automotive - bringing Automotive together”

If you would like to be part of the meeting, please let me know!

Have a great day and a great week!

Best,

Andy

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Automotive/InterestGroup#Meeting_30th_May_2022

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Cross-Domain Computing Solutions, Business Development Open Source (XC-AD/PAS1)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 55 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY |
www.bosch.com
Tel.
+49 7062 911-8264 | Mobil +49 172 7258214 | Telefax +49 711 811-5111226 | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Christian Fischer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Markus Forschner, Dr. Markus Heyn, Rolf Najork

Back to the top