Re: [open-measured-data-wg] Atos is member of the openMDM working group again

Great news! Welcome back!

Looking forward working with you!

Best regards
Angelika

Am 04.02.20 um 13:18 schrieb Schmitt, Florian:

Hello,

I just want to annouce nalso on this public mailing list that Atos is officially member in the openMDM working group again. We are looking forward to a productive collaboration. We’ll support the development as a solution member and will also participate in other ways we can (e.g. by contributing code or participation in requests for proposals).

Regards,

  Flo