[open-measured-data-wg] openMDM(R) development sprint started today

Today we started our development sprint for the Eclipse mdmbl project version 0.7. The sprint will end on 21th July 2017 (42 days). Four developers are assigned from the openMDM(R) Eclipse Working Group to do this. If anybody else wants to support us, please contact us through the mdmbl-dev mailinglist (mdmbl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx).

The way we want to do our work:

  • We will work transparent and in the open
  • Design decisions will be documented on the mdmbl-dev mailinglist
  • New features will be described in Eclipse Bugzilla issues [1]
  • Development is done on dev-branches, not on the git master (last stable version 0.6)

Topics discussed today in the telco:

  • Workshop organization and agenda
  • Alex and Mandar are setting up their development environments this week
  • Bug 517057 was assigned to Alex
  • Bugs 518062, 51065 were assigned to Matthias
  • Every team member will extend and review the setup guide and the project documentation
  • Summary of our development telcos will be reported on the mdmbl-dev mailinglist

If anybody else wants to support us, please contact us through the mdmbl-dev mailinglist. Help us to find our bugs and report them!

Next telco: 19.06.2017, 10:00