Re: [open-measured-data-wg] Project available?

Hello Mr. Mueller,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Unfortunately I am not able to access the git repository link : http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/mdmbl/org.eclipse.mdm.api.base.git

I would like to use the ODS service API provided by the openMDM project and build an application on top of it. Any hints on how to setup and start would be appreciated.

Best regards
Vrinda