[open-measured-data-wg] please send your requirements for our annual meeting 2016 -only page 18 retour max. 3 Pages- until 14 th of July

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Hello working group open MDM®,

please send your requirements for our annual meeting open MDM 2016

-only page 18 retour, max. 3 pages-

until 14th of July.

I am very happy, if you have requirements and plans with open MDM. We will discuss it next Monday in Stuttgart. Thank you for input until 14th of July.

Please send only your pages!

Kind regars

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gerwin Mathwig