Re: [open-measured-data-wg] [open-measured-data-wg-sc] openMDM AC conference call

Hello

upon request of BMW we created a document which shows how the first components are implemented in the new architecture. We would like to share this with you.
Please note, that not the full stack is implemented. There is no MDM Connector Service yet (however the main idea is represented in the headless Dataprovider component) and since we didn’t have an official API to program against, we just used a mock implementation. We also didn’t connect an ODS Server but thanks to Christian Rechner & Gigatronik we were able to get data from ATFX files.

@AC and guests: please include this into your preparation as it might illustrates some concepts and idea of the architecture

Best regards
Sibylle Peter (in behalf of the Canoo team)

Back to the top