[open-measured-data-wg] Update and end of Services Requirements Management Process & Issue Tracking Tooling

Hi everybody

yesterday we had the final telephone conference about the Requirement Management Process and Issue Tracking Tooling, where we had a look at the document as well as the implementation in the Jira (https://openmdm.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa). I uploaded the current version of the document on the website on the website (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Open-Measured-Data-Management-WG#May_2015), the sources can be found here: http://git.eclipse.org/c/mdmweb/org.eclipse.mdmweb.requirements.git/

With this version the Services Requirements Management Process and Issue Tracking Tooling officially end - but of course improving the process and the implementation is an ongoing process, since the primary goal is to serve the need of the working members.

Many thanks to the fellow authors Franz-Josef Wiszniewsky and Alexander Nehmer for the inspiring collaboration as well as to everybody who took the time to contribute, specially Sven Wittig who made sure that the service came to an end.

Best regards
Sibylle

---
Sibylle Peter