Re: [open-measured-data-wg] Technology decisions

Hi all,
Am 20.02.2015 um 10:44 schrieb Andres Almiray:

 Tycho test forces the tests to be placed under src/main/java, again breaking the convention of src/test/java, where other tools expect it. It’s true that code quality tools could do better and rally inspect the project configuration and adapt to changes in the conventions, many of them do, but not all.
Maybe I am in the wrong context here, but when building OsgI based applications (i.e. Eclipse apps), we have our testcases in arbitrary locations (src/com/**, src/org/**) and Tycho (surefire) works just fine. In addition, for tests that are not supposed to run in OSGI context, the plain maven surefire plugins can be used.

Regards,

Andreas

--
Andreas Graf
Business Development Manager Automotive

Web: http://www.itemis.de
Mail: andreas.graf@xxxxxxxxx
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Andreas_Graf
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/grafandreas
Blog: http://5ise.quanxinquanyi.de

itemis AG
Niederlassung Süd
Industriestr. 6
70565 Stuttgart

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621 | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vorsitzender) | Wolfgang Neuhaus | Dr. Georg Pietrek | Jens Trompeter | Sebastian Neus
Aufsichtsrat: Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.) | Michael Neuhaus | Jennifer Fiorentino

Back to the top