Von: open-measured-data-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:open-measured-data-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Sibylle Peter
Gesendet: Samstag, 17. Januar 2015 20:46
An: open-measured-data-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [open-measured-data-wg] Requirements Management Proposal, 1. Version

Hi all

after including various input and discussion feedback from the requirements management workshop and trying to answer Svens question and requests, I would like to send you the 1. version of the requirements management process. I attach a pdf file - I am more than happy to put this on the website, I just have to figure out how (I have a html version ready).

Any feedback welcome.

Back to the top