Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:17:38 +0000
From: "Benzing, Andreas" <Andreas.Benzing@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "open-measured-data-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx"
	<open-measured-data-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "jhobelsberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
	<jhobelsberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,	"Stefan Ebeling
	\(Stefan.Ebeling@xxxxxx\)" <Stefan.Ebeling@xxxxxx>
Subject: [open-measured-data-wg] Architecture Committee - Conference
	Call on	2014-10-31

Dear open-measured-data-wg,

the conference call tomorrow is cancelled as there are currently no pressing matters to discuss.

Regarding the preliminary topics listed in the minutes of the last conference call:

-       The architecture specification is still in progress.

-       If there are architecture related questions for the upcoming MDM@WEB project meeting, please let me know.

-       While there were a lot of interesting topics, no specific architecture details where discussed at EclipseCon.

Mit freundlichen Gr??en,

Andreas Benzing
Diplominformatiker
System-/Softwareingenieur
Business Unit Automotive

Phone: +49 711 21037-628
E-Mail: andreas.benzing@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:andreas.benzing@xxxxxxxxx>
Internet: www.ics-ag.de<http://www.ics-ag.de/>

Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Michael Heinrichs, Dr. Arno Steitz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Philippe Miltin
Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen