[nebula-dev] Committer Election for Ed Merks on Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental Widgets for SWT has started

A committer election for Ed Merks on project Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental
Widgets for SWT (technology.nebula) was started by Laurent CARON with this
criteria:

It is my pleasure to nominate Ed Merks as a committer on Eclipse Nebula
(https://github.com/eclipse/nebula)

Well, should I present Ed ? Just have a look at
https://accounts.eclipse.org/users/emerks

Ed is a highly qualified expert and will improve our project, so please vote
for him :)

Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental Widgets for SWT project committers can click
the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.nebula/elections/election-ed-merks-committer-eclipse-nebula-supplemental-widgets-swt

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.nebula