[nebula-dev] Nebula 3.1.1 is out

Good morning dear contributors,

I would like to inform you that Nebula 3.1.0 is now alive 😀
The following people contributed to this release (alphabetical order) : Laurent Caron, Wim Jongman, Ed Merks, Carsten Pleiffer, Preston (https://github.com/riyueniao), Stereotron (https://github.com/stereotron), Vicenrico (https://github.com/vicenrico).

Thanks to everybody for your work and support, it's great to be part of the Nebula Project.

Unfortunately I ran out of time so a few bugs are pending and I think I can work on it. So I propose a minor release (3.1.1) that is planned to the beginning of January.

Ready now for Nebula 3.1.1, which is scheduled on February 1st.

Cheers,

Laurent

Back to the top