[nebula-dev] Problems with build

Good afternoon,

Since about a week I'm working on Nebula to apply patches and/or fix bugs. I've noticed that the build failed randomly (but often 🙁)  :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.cbi.maven.plugins:eclipse-jarsigner-plugin:1.0.4:sign (sign) on project org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.opal.heapmanager: Signer replied HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error -> [Help 1]

It concerns a different plugin at each time.

Who can I contact (or assign a bug) to get in touch with this problem ?

Cheers

Laurent

Back to the top