Re: [nebula-dev] 2.2.0 is released

Hi Nebula Team,

Great news, congratulations to everybody !

Now we can handle the next step : who is interested in being Nebula Project Leader ?

Have a nice day,

Laurent

Le lun. 12 août 2019 à 17:21, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
All,

We released 2.2.0 thanks to Laurent Caron, Dirk Fauth, uyong, Peter Change, Johannes Faltermeier, Donald Dunne, Branden Phillips, Stefan Neubauer, Stephen J. Molaro and Wim Jongman.

Also many thanks to all who have contributed in other means than submitting patches.

The new and noteworthy is here:

Enjoy the rest of the summer,

Wim

PS below the commit cloud.