Re: [nebula-dev] Question about "Ribbon"

Hi

Thank you for your answers.

Ian, good point for you, I forgot Flamingo which is really a fantastic library (I forgot it because I did not wok with Swing since years)

Wim, when you're talking about "reverse engineering", what to you mean ? Re-implement the "look & feel" ? use the same API (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/windowsribbon/windowsribbon-introduction) ?

My idea was to investigate some existing projects
in order to create the model.

What do you think ?

Laurent