[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Eclipse unable to resolve import statement, by Sudharshan Gopikrishnan

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Eclipse unable to resolve import statement Author: Sudharshan Gopikrishnan Date: Tue, 18 July 2017 17:28
Hello all,

- I am creating a Java-plugin project, and I am using Java SWT in the project . I was trying to use the widgets provided as a part of the Nebula project (Mainly the Visualization Eg; Knobfigure, Gauge etc).

- I installed the required software from the link : http://download.eclipse.org/nebula/releases/latest. In addition to this, I have also imported all the required plug-ins available for Eclipse Nebula (PIC attached). However, i do not find any plug-in for Nebula visualization. Hence my eclipse is not able to resolve the import statement "import org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.figures.KnobFigure;"

Is there anything else i should do? Any help, will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all !!!

Regards,
Sudharshan

(Size: 39.58KB, Downloaded 0 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top