Re: [nebula-dev] How about add title and unit labels in gauge figure?

You are right Trig. I have commented in the bug.

Cheers,

Wim

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Trig Chen <trigchen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim,

I have filed a bug #506601 .

The other Nebula Visualization Widgets such as Thermometer,Tank, Progress Bar, Meter, Knob, Scaled Slider also need to show unit information within figure.

So, the improvements may be done in their super classes. :)

Best regards,

Trig

Hi Trig,

That sounds great. Please provide a patch through Gerrit [2]. Make sure to file a bug first [1].

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Contributions#File_a_bug

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Contributions

Regards,

Wim