[nebula-dev] How about add title and unit labels in gauge figure?

In the current version of nebula gauge figure, I can't find any methods to set the title and unit of gauge.
In the current implementation of GaugeFigure class, it seems difficult to add additional labels on gauge figure by extending GaugeFigure class.  I've to copy all source codes of GaugeFigure and add two Label fields for title and unit labels and modify the inner GaugeLayout class.

How about add title and unit labels in GaugeFigure class?

Best regards,

Trig