[nebula-dev] Upcoming release 23 September

Hello All,

We have a new minor release upcoming. Version 1.1.0, Besides bug fixes we are including GeoMap. With a bit of luck we can also include Ahmed's transition widget STW since there has been work stabilizing them.

Ahmed if you can vouch for these widgets please let me know so that I can include them in the release.
Hallvard are we ready with the Geomap?

Thank you all for your work so far. The preliminary bug list is here [2]

Please try to fix a bug or two before we are closing master one week from now.

Back to the top