[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called [CDateTime] Setting a date with days before month, by Massimo Rabbi

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: [CDateTime] Setting a date with days before month Author: Massimo Rabbi Date: Wed, 13 July 2016 16:23
Hi all,
just looking for an advice on how to properly handle a use case like the below one.
Suppose I have the following text string in my CDateTime widget "23/02/2017 16.18.48". I want to edit it entering the 30th of March. This is not possible because when I start writing 30, the VerifyListener associated with the widget will say that 30/02/2017 16.18.48 is not a valid date instance and will revert the value to 23. The listener is taking the text for the currently edited field (i.e. days) and when the editing is completed it will try to validate the date.

Is there any way to properly handle this use case?

Best regards,
Massimo.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top