From: <nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Hallvard Trætteberg <hal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday 26 May 2016 13:32
To: Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Geomap

Sounds OK. Here’s a summary of what the “one big commit” would cover:

Overview of changes and additions:
- Refactoring into internal and external packages to better separate the (reduced) external API from internals.
- Separated the core management of tile images from the GeoMap control, so it may be reused in e.g. Draw2D or a web service.
- a JFace viewer and Draw2D figure is supported with optional dependencies on corresponding plugins.
- Separate tests project using SWTBot.
- Introduced a GeoMapListener, covering many use cases, instead of using PropertyChangeListener and logging.
- Support for tool tips depending on location.
- More useful zoom methods (to rectangle or set of locations)
- Documentation and code cleanup

Hallvard