[nebula-dev] Geomap

Hallvard I am unable to process your patches because Eclipse wont let me push it.

So I did a repo diff and I am going to apply all your changes in one big commit.

However, I don't feel comfortable with pushing this big change a few days before the release.  I am going to push the patch but I will let it cook in incubation for a few more weeks.

This gives us a good reason for a next release once you declare it stable.

Do you agree?.

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top