[nebula-dev] Release repository ready for test

Hi,

A new intermediate repo is created to test for our 1.0.0 release here [1].

Please test the release and report any problems in here or on this bug [2]

=Changes=
* All widgets with a version below 1.0.0 are updated to 1.0.0
* STW was temporarily removed from the release due to know problems.

=Prospects=
I am hoping to get GeoMap in the release as well. We are waiting for Hallvard's analysis on possible pending changes.

=Other=
Sonar has analyzed our stable widgets and the results are here [3]. Go check out your programming skills!

Cheers,

Wim

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/technology/nebula/releases/1.0.0
[2] BugĀ 494079 - Create Nebula Release Repository
[3] https://dev.eclipse.org/sonar/dashboard/index/org.eclipse.nebula:nebula-release

Back to the top