[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called [RichTextEditor] Missing icons in the palette when widget is calling by a plugin, by Pablo Ull

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: [RichTextEditor] Missing icons in the palette when widget is calling by a plugin Author: Pablo Ull Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 02:03
Hi,

I have a very odd problem with the RichTextEditor widget. I have a plugin that have in a view the example code of the nebula project

https://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/plain/widgets/richtext/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.richtext.example/src/org/eclipse/nebula/widgets/richtext/example/RichTextEditorExample.java

While I'm developing and testing the plugin everything is ok, but when I create the release of my plugin there`s several icons of the palette missing (see the screenshot attached).

Anyone have any clues about what could be the root of the problem? I have tried tons of things (even modify the RichTextEditor plugin) and I'm totally missed about what's happening.

Best Regards
Pablo

(Size: 19.13KB, Downloaded 0 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top