Re: [nebula-dev] CDateTime version update?

+1 from my side

Let me know if I can support you in any way.

Am 12.05.2016 09:47 schrieb "Wim Jongman" <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

We had discussions about this a few years ago but then all major committers have left the project or are in hibernation except for one or two (thanks guys!). Most widgets are stable and when the community files bugs I ask them to provide a Gerrit patch. This model works well but activity is low.

One of the requirements of releasing the project is that we have a vibrant and growing community. We have many silent consumers but very few active committers.

I am happy to release but I expect to mostly have maintenance releases. If we get the +1 from EMO and the rest of the community then we can graduate. 95% of the work has already be done.

Plan
* Confirm and clean-up the committers of the project
* Add / Remove projects to/from the released widgets sets
* Upgrade all involved widgets to 1.0 if needed
* Fix the build and P2 repositories
* Graduate

I am happy to work on this.

Cheers,